Just about everyone has a vision of their ideal life. Maybe you’ve always dreamed of being a successful corporate executive, a business person, writer, or a musician but you haven’t made this vision a reality yet.
If that is the case, then a coach might be what exactly just you need! In a way like the fitness coaches that prepare athletes to achieve their greatness in sports; life and wellness coaches support clients on their journey of finding success and satisfaction in their job or lifestyle. Life and Wellness coaches develop clients’ overall strengths and abilities to enable behavioral as well as life changes as the client desires.
When might someone need a coach?
There are many reasons. For instance, you might consider looking for one if you:
- Need some guidance on moving forward in your career
- Want to learn how to take advantage of your own strengths and talents
- Don’t know what to do about a major life decision, such as a move or promotion
- Don’t have a work-life balance that is agreeable to you
- Have a lot of stress
- Aren’t as healthy as you’d like to be
- Recovering from a physical illness
- Regaining strength after a major loss
How do I work with a coach?
First, you’ll have an introductory session with your life coach or wellness coach over the phone or in person. The sessions will range from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. During that time you’ll talk about what you would like to accomplish though this engagement.
After that the regular sessions will start and they vary 45 minutes to 60 minutes. Through the questions your coach asks, together you’ll define your goals and the challenges that could stand in your way. Then you’ll outline the steps you’ll need to take to achieve those goals.
- Complimentary Introductory session – 15-30 mins
- Virtual Life and Wellness Coaching Session – 45 mins to 60 mins
- Live Somatic Life & Wellness Coaching Session 60 mins – 75 mins
- Live Life & Wellness Coaching Session – 45 mins to 60 mins
- Group Coaching
- Seminars and Workshops